Available on eBay! Search for 3D LED Matrix and look for seller LedsAreCool!

Pattern Sharing site is under construction. Thank you for your understanding.

For Support Email - matt@LedsAreCool.com

Monday 14 May 2012

8x8x8 Required Modifications Doc and Beta 8x8x8 uSD software


8x8x8 Beta Software
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9oyy4vwxaagxua5/Cube_C512_Beta.zip

8x8x8 uSD Modification
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hblla78rvlsxbkt/8x8x8_uSD_Modification_Package.zip

If you have any questions about the software or modifications, please send me an email. I will be here to help.

5 comments:

  1. This will be my summer project
    Havent had time to install the unit yet, due to big family problems
    Kind regards
    devries
    120627

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,My name ramy
    I want help to design 3d LED matrix by using PIC microcontroler,
    but Beta 8x8x8 uSD software I cant use it because this first time for me in using this software . do you can give me videos for learning this program ? and help me in programing by using micro C program?

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, The software is designed to be used with LedsAreCool kits only. I have no videos on how the protocol works.

    Do you have a design started? I can give you some pointers or give it a design check if you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your interesting and I accept your offer .
      Please note that I used PIC microcontroller and I used microC Program for programming.
      I wait your advice for me

      Best regards

      Delete
    2. No problem, contact: m_hewston (at) hotmail (dot) com. I have used dsPIC's in the past.

      Send me what you have and I'll review it.

      Delete